Thursday, August 22, 2013

Friends

Yesterday we had some amazing friends over!!! It was a great way to end summer!!! Well, since pictures are worth a thousand words, I'll just post pictures! I hope you don't mind. . .

 Every one together!

 SPLASH!

 This girl is on water!

 Catch the ball, Max.

 Zelie jumping in to cool-off a bit.

 Ouch. Max's attempted flip.

 (I should have taken off my goggles. . . but I was in the pool, so. . .)

Two nice shots of every one. 

 Enough of that. Let's be real!

 Crazy!

YEAH!

Tossing Max in the water.

Marc standing on water.

 Silly Shot

 Oh My Goodness!

 See no evil! Speak no evil! Hear no evil!

Girl power! 

 Don't ask. 

 We attempted the smolder. . .

 Best friends!

 Selfie!

 Photo bomb!

 Okay, let's try again.

O-ah. . .

Well, we had a blast! Us girls made a big brunch of pancakes, sausage, eggs, mushrooms, fruit salad, and tea! It was so delicious! Then we swam for a while, came in and made cookies! Then sang some songs and returned to the water! It was an awesome day! Great way to celebrate the end of summer!

xoxo
~Gena