Friday, June 22, 2012

Update

I have not posted in a while because I have been busy with summer school (math, health and grammar!). Fun stuff, right??? Yeah, well anyway, this past Wednesday, June 13, was my 15th birthday!!! My aunt came over and we had homemade pizza and ice cream. We went on a walk just before we had golf ball sized hail. It was a nice evening opening presents and talking of past birthdays!!!

Usually we have cake and ice cream, but I decided to just go to the good stuff!!! So we had magic shell on our ice cream and, though it was quite messy, it was cool, good and refreshing!!!! :)

Bernard was disappointed that only I had a candle so (though it is hard to see) we put it in his cone and gave him his "birf-day".

<3 Gifts!!!! <3
Cards from grandparents!!!! :)

 Aunt Grace's gifts!!! <3 U, AG!!!

TEXAS RANGERS!!!!! WHOHOO!!!!! :)